If you are facing the issue during the Login into the Microsoft SQL Server with local server credentials or SQLEXPRESS Credentials, then you can start Sql Server by applying the following few steps.
- Close the SQL Server Program.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select the Administrative Tools
- Then select the Services from the list of Administrative Tools.
- From the Services, you have to find the SQL Server and right click on that services and select start from the list.
- Now you can start SQL Server and your program will be started.